The Snugpak Sasquatch jacket is an insulated hooded winter jacket ideal when you need to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures. It was designed to protect you in temperatures as low as -15 Deg C and is very popular with our British Armed Forces.
The Softie Premier insulation used is the same as you will find in Snugpak’s performance sleeping bags which is synthetic and helps to trap more warm air whilst staying lightweight.
The inner and outer fabrics are made from Paratex light which is also lightweight, windproof and water repellent. Paratex is also breathable which means the jacket will wick away any moisture from inside the jacket keeping you comfortable for longer periods of use.
The jacket has a high collar and insulated snorkel-type hood which also has an adjuster so you can fit the hood to your face. This ensures it moves with your head rather than obscuring your view.
For storage, there are 2 zipped hip pockets and inside there is a zipped wallet pocket and 2 open top mesh pouches.
The hem is adjustable with a drawcord and the main zip is full length up to the chin.
The jacket is supplied with a compression stuff sack to keep it compact and easy to carry when not wearing.
The Snugpak Sasquatch is an excellent winter coat that is lightweight compared to a full-sized parka and ideal for those cold winter nights when you need a highly insulating outer layer.
The fit of the Sasquatch is oversized as it was originally designed to be worn over another insulating layer or jacket.
- Small - 40-43" (102-109 cms)
- Medium - 44-47" (112-120 cms)
- Large - 48-51" (122-130 cms)
- X-Large - 52-54" (132-137 cms)
- XX-Large - 55-57" (140-145 cms)
- Temperatures -10 Deg C (Comfort) -15 Deg C (Extreme)
- Weight from 980g - 1330g (dependent on size)
- Lightweight, Breathable, Windproof, Water Repellent
- Insulation / Filling: Softie Premier
- Outer / Lining: Paratex Light
- Supplied with Compression Stuff Sack
- Made in the UK
- Colour: Black