One of the ever popular Sleeka range of jackets, the Snugpak Sleeka Reversible Jacket offers the same warmth and comfort as the original Sleeka, but with the convenience of being reversible so you have a choice of wearing it in two colours.
Supplied complete with its own compression sack, the Snugpak Sleeka Reversible jacket can easily pack away for compact carrying, whilst also being warm enough to protect in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Filled with Softie Premier for warmth without bulk for improved movement, this synthetic insulator also retains heat when wet and is incredibly soft to the touch.
Protection from the wind and rain
The outer and inner linings of the Snugpak Sleeka Reversible Jacket are both made of high-performance Paratex Light fabric. This lightweight material offers excellent windproofing and is water repellent to keep the bad weather out.
It is also highly breathable and wicks moisture away, keeping temperatures regulated and perspiration in check on the inside too.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -5°C / Extreme: -10°C
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Light
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
- Filling: Softie Premier Insulation
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellant
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Compression stuff sack included
- Made in the UK
- Weight: 660g - 920g (depending on size)
- Sizes: Small - XX-Large
- Colour: Olive to Black